35 Galmington Close, Taunton TA1 5NR
Phone: +(44) 07817 104 595 408 996 101008 996 1010
Our Merino wool care instructions for our Lukla Baselayer are as follows:
* Machine wash on a delicate or wool wash cycle, no higher than 30 degrees
* Never tumble dry
* Don’t use fabric conditioner
* Don’t use bleach
Extending your garments life:
* Even better than a delicate or wool wash is to handwash your merino.
* Make sure you either line dry or lay your garment flat after gently reshaping, do not wring dry. Merino is quick drying so should dry overnight in a warm room
* Merino doesn’t crease easily but if you do need to iron your garment then use a cool iron
* Use a mild, non-biological detergent where possible
* Be careful with zips / jewellery etc as wool can snag causing holes
* As a wool product, you should expect some pilling with time, you can reduce the amount of pilling by using the gentle wool / hand wash cycle on your machine.
* If it’s cared for properly your garment shouldn’t show signs of shrinkage but items can shrink when exposed to high temperatures so never tumble dry or wash on a cycle higher than 30 degrees, the lower the better.
Failure to follow the merino wool care insructions above may lead to your product shrinking. It is particlarly important to wash your Lukla kids baselayer on a cool handwash cycle or delicate cycle as high temperatures can cause merino to shrink and felt. We are unable to exchange products that have been damaged due to incorrect washing.
Please CONTACT US if you have any additional questions with regards to our merino wool care instructions.